Saturday, December 12, 2009

Support PEACE... :)

I guess two in a row rarely happens with me,but then when the creative side takes over,I just can't stop typing.

I created a project with some friends of mine,called PEACE:A step towards PEACE.We wanted to share our opinions and tell the world what is going on and how we can make a difference.We will be posting things related to global issues and a bunch of other stuff.

In short,I hope you guys can contribute to this project by supporting it.I would be deeply gracious if you guys would just take a look,maybe it might change your perspective.As you all know,the world is nearing its end every second we waste.So,do something about it before it's too late.

Thanks

PEACE

Here's the pathway to PEACE

2 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

where should the link be??
or it'd be on this blog??

hell ya, peace is always the best way to live.

Angelmoonzz said...

ya la...
Where is ur peace project??