Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it too early to say goodbye?

What an emotional holiday this has been.Met some people who I thought I would never see again.
Traveled with,who I thought was strangers,but realize that I knew them way back.

It's funny how things always happen for a reason.You might say it's just a coincidence,but I say its all planned out by fate.

Now,as the holidays near its end,I feel empty again.Not because school is about to start,but because,well,I will be saying goodbye to the friends that are entering the next chapter of their lives. People always say nothing much is gonna change after high school.Well,they're wrong.

As I enter my last year of high school,and friends of mine taking a step closer to the real world,I feel afraid,afraid of the challenge that I someday will face,afraid that time passes too fast,afraid that those who are my friends now,will be nothing but a mere memory in the future.And I don't want that to happen.

After this,everything changes;after this,I don't know how long will we be able to hang out like we used to,have fun like there was no tomorrow,drink just for the pleasure of drinking,or hanging at Coffee Beans or Starbucks just to sit and talk.

I'm not really good with goodbyes.But goodbye still has to be said.Goodbye to our Innocence, goodbye to our Insanity,goodbye to our High School life,goodbye...

2 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

all i could say is. frienship ties each other no matter the time or distance.

Keep in touch, as once in my life, you're my friend, my pal.

Angelmoonzz said...

你害怕的东西也是我害怕的~~
害怕朋友的改变,
更害怕面对一个不一样的社会!
总言一句话,希望我们友谊永固^^